Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To Be or Not to Be....That is the question!







Tonight my son Austin performed in his first theatre production. A Fairy Tale Courtroom was the name of the play and Austin had the lead role. The play featured a whacky bunch of fairy tale characters who were witnesses at the trial of the Big Bad Wolf and the Wicked Witch on trial for their crimes. Austin played the Big Bad Wolf.


Every Mother is proud of their child, but I have to tell you I was so excited and proud of Austin tonight. He is such a natural talent. He just cracked me up!!! He was so funny! He has always been animated and theatrical, but he really took the cake tonight.

I am not sure where this acting gene came from...but he has definately got it.

Great job dude!!! Tonight you rocked!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment