Monday, May 18, 2009

Hello...(tap tap tap) ....Hello....is this thing on?

I know that I have been missing in action this last week, there has just been a ton of stuff going on and I haven't had much time to post. But for those of you that might be wondering....I am here.

I have been busy working on my first oil painting (no it isn't done yet) and I have been busy with this months Junkie Design Team project.

I got some beautiful papers from Creative Imaginations and cool & funky from Cherry Art. I have one layout almost done...just needs the finishing touches....and I will post. It was a challenge but the results have been worth it. Just a hint...crowns, lace papers, bling, Basic Grey fibers (yes they are still around), Heidi Swapp Invisibles, and Glimmer Mist.

Stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment