Monday, May 25, 2009

May Scrapbook Junkie Design Team Layouts

I finally finished this month's Junkie Design Team Layouts! I love how they turned out.

The first layout was quite the challenge. I had three sheets of the lace papers by Creative Imaginations and had to use all three on the same layout. I cut the green and pink lace papers and layered them onto the black. I think I pulled it off. I used lots of bling, Prima Say It In Pearls, and lots of Glimmer Mist! I just love the Glimmer Mist. I can't believe i didn't know about this stuff until now. It is so awesome. I spritzed white flowers and it worked especially well on the Heidi Swapp Invisible Medallion. I love it! It's a little over the top, but hey we all have to go over the top sometime right!



The second layout I had tons of fun doing. First I used the Circle paper by Creative Imaginations Samantha Walker and the American Crafts Debate Team paper as the base over black Prism cardstock. Then I went to cutting out the cute elements from the Making Memories Just Chillin' Paper. Isn't the robot adorable! I am not sure who the guitar rub on is from but it went on like a dream. I used tons of Stickles to glam it up and embellished with Cherry Art cardstock punchouts.



It was a busy scrappin' weekend. And it's not over yet. I am currently working on a tribute album for my father-in-law and I must finish it before his Memorial the first week in June.

I guess I better get back to it.

Until later!
Heidi
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Dionne said...

Found your blog through the Junkie website. Love these layouts!

Post a Comment