Thursday, July 30, 2009

July Junkie Design Team Projects

Well I finally finished my Junkie Design Team Layouts. I had a great time doing them. Especially the Christmas in July! While it is much to early for me to be thinking about Christmas I just loved the new papers by Reminisce. They are glittery and sparkling which is exactly what Christmas should be like! I also got to play with some of the new Basic Grey Doilies. You have got to see these to believe them. They are intricately cut and unlike any die cut papers I have yet to see. I just love them. The Lemonade papers are bright and summery. If you look closely at the Faith layout you will see that I also used some of the Flair Designs Fantastic Plastics. They are so much fun. They are clear acetate with adhesive on the back, you just peel and stick. I wanted to add some extra pizazz so I dipped the sticky side in ultra fine glitter and I just loved how they took on a new life. I can't wait to get some more of these and play. The possibilities are endless!




In addition to the layouts we all got to play with some of the 7Gypsies Artist Trading Cards. Here is a sampling of the ones that I did. This is my first attempt at these mini layouts and they were tons of fun. They are perfect for using up your scraps and left over embellishments. Once completed they will go on an adorable spinner that would make a perfect gift. I can't wait to see what the rest of the Design Team did with their cards! I loved these little beauties. Stop by the store and see the completed spinner.








I know that I have been missing in action here lately and I will try to pick up the pace. But work has kept me pretty busy and I am trying to get ready for the upcoming school year. Marching Band has already started for Austin. This is his first year of High School and he is excited and apprehensive at the same time. I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone and how fast the boys have grown up. I am starting to feel old! LOL
Well I am off to bed. Mick went to bed without me because I was determined to get this post up. I am looking forward to a much needed day off tomorrow and the Junkie Social tomorrow evening. I hope I will see you there.
Hugs for now.
Heidi




Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment