Friday, August 7, 2009

TGIF...where did the time go?

I am so glad that today is Friday. The week whirred by at the speed of light. It seems that time is going by so quickly these days. Perhaps a sign of age...nah! I am too young for that right!

I went by The Scrapbook Junkie today on my lunch hour and they had just put out the new BoBunny lines of paper. They are awesome. If you are in the neighborhood, you gotta see them. Kelli was also working on a huge shipment of GCD Designs, I can't wait to get some of those too.



This weekend, I am going to take my son shopping for school clothes. I can't beleive that he is going to start High School in just a couple weeks. He is already hard at work with Marching Band practice. We have been up at the crack of dawn every morning and they have been on the field to practice starting at 7:30AM. He has done great so far and is enjoying it..all except the getting up early, but he has been a real trooper. Of course there was the one day that I overslept and he made it on the field with only 2 minutes to spare. Whew! I need to take my camera and snap a few shots before school starts.

Football will be starting in a couple weeks for my youngest and he is completely stoked. Not to mention he will be celebrating his 12th Birthday next week. Before you know it the Indianapolis Colts will the nonstop topic of discussion around the house and Christmas will be knocking on our doors. Did I say Christmas? Eeek!

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year and I so ready for the heat to be over with. Of course the heat around here doesn't really subside unit November. Uhg. Fellow Houstonians will agree I am sure.

Well I better finish up a few things before the weekend starts.

Talk to you all again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment