Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Camping Layout

Have you seen the new Camped Out line of papers by Bella Blvd? How about SEI Playday/Tickles? These papers coordinated so well for this Camping layout. I love how they complemented each other. Not sure who makes the chipboard trees and the little wooden leaves (which came raw but I painted with Making Memories Acrylic paints), but they added a nice touch. I had a great time adding texture to them by wrapping the trunks with rope. This complemented the flocking on the SEI paper very well. The stickers are from the new Boy Scout Line from K and Company. Yep, they have a brand new Scouting line that just came out. I picked up the slab over at the Scrapbook Junkie. Don't you just love it when a layout comes together nicely!





Oops! Now wait a minute...how did this picture get in here. This handsome young man is my nephew Trent. He is very intelligent, has a great sense of humor, is one of my prides and joys and YES ladies...he is single!! (Not that I am trying to play match maker or anything LOL!)

Till next time.
Heidi

1 comments:

BriteCloud said...

Your camping layout is SO STINKIN' CUTE!

Post a Comment