Sunday, November 22, 2009

Junkie Design Team Layouts

Well I finally got around to taking pictures of the last Junkie Design Team assignments. I had forgotten to do so before turning them in and just hadn't been to the shop with my camera to get a photo of them until today. So here they are:
The first layout features the new Papers by We R Memory Keepers Geo-Hectic collection. It was perfect for this layout featuring Mickey on the job. I loved the cardstock stickers that went with this line of papers and I added some "screw head"and shiny flat brassy brads to finish off the geo-techy look.


In the second layout I got to use some wonderful vintage style papers from Graphic 45 Christmas Past collection. Add to that some gold mirror cardstock, bling, velvet ribbon and a new gold Prima Poinsettia flower and this layout glistened like a holiday tree. I love how it turned out.
As this holiday week approaches I hope to have more time to scrap. The kids are off from school so that means no homework and free time in the evenings. Now if I could just stay off Farmtown I could get some scrappin' done!
Till next time.
Heidi

0 comments:

Post a Comment