Wednesday, November 19, 2008

OMG! OMG!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!! I got the call today from Beth at the Scrapbook Junkie and I have been selected for the 2009 Scrapbook Junkie Design Team! I am so excited! Can you tell by all the !!!!’s in my sentences?

Our first meeting is Monday. We will be working on a group project and it is then that I will receive my first assignment. Hmmmm, I wonder what it will be. There are so many really cool papers and embellishments out there now; my head is reeling with excitement. This opportunity will surely stretch my creativity in areas that have been lying dormant for a few years now. Maybe now I will have opportunities to play with all the cool stuff that I have been hording for I don't know how long.

The Scrapbook Junkie is this really wonderful scrapbook store just south of Houston. Beth, the owner, has THE BEST selection of scrapbooking goodies. She is a wonderful lady, with a huge heart and she and her staff treats their customers the way customers should be treated. Everytime I go into the store I feel welcomed and valued. It’s like getting a great big hug every time I go in. I just love how the store is well organized, clean, bright and stocked with the latest and greatest product. Hands down, The Scrapbook Junkie Is my most favorite store in town; even more so now that I am a member of their design team LOL.

Until next time,
Doing the Happy Dance Heidi

0 comments:

Post a Comment