Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF!

Friday, my most favorite day of the week. A day that is spent in anticipation of two glorious days of all things unwork. Wait is that a word? What I mean is that I get to forget about the office, leave all my quirky co-workers behind and concentrate on the fun stuff; like housework, laundry, mom, kids, dogs, doorbells, dishwashers, vacuums, errand, honey-do's that honey hasn't done and stolen scrapbook moments. Yep, that is pretty much my life. Nothing too exciting. Just everyday goodness. While some might say I live a pretty boring life, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Yes, sometimes it is a rut, but hey, it's my rut and it's comfortable. Sometimes I get bored and happen upon a little excitement, like this webite I recently heard about called Year Book Yourself. The Pioneer Woman's blog featured it. Hey, I am easily entertained, what can I say.

I always wanted to be a blonde!
This one looks like my oldest son. Kinda cute huh!
I don't even want to go there folks.
If only I had tried this in high school, I might have had a prom date. Shucks.



Hugs for now.
Heidi

0 comments:

Post a Comment