Saturday, January 24, 2009

Valentine's Day Cards

After a day and half of tending to a very sick child, I managed to finish my Junkie projects. My oldest son has been very sick with a high fever for the last two days. While he napped I managed to crank out a couple cards, made from the left-over scraps from this months Design Team Projects and this completes my assignment. Hope you like them. Tomorrow I will drop off my completed projects.



This month's projects were definately a challange and I look forward to the next one.

3 comments:

Jenny B in Indy said...

Cute cards! Love the plastic hearts!!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

very very cute!!
my cards sucked this month lol i don't know why... i was just drained.

Karen said...

Love everything you did this month! Thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment