Thursday, March 19, 2009

Junkie Design Team Layout #3



As promised I completed the third layout in this month's design team assignment. For this layout I got to use a bunch of the new releases from Bo Bunny. When I saw the sneak peeks for the U Bug Me line, I was all over it. I couldn't wait to get my hands on some. You can probably imagine my excitement when I saw these goodies in my packet this month.

For starters I got to use some of these awesome new papers. Aren't they adorable? I just love the colors and textures of the circles and plaids. One of the sheets was called "Arrows" and I had so much fun cutting them out and using them to create the word "CLIMB". Add to that some of the Chunky Charms Circles and Arrows in Chiffon and some Swirls & Brackets in Clear (added from my own stash) and man oh man I was in heaven.

One of my other favorite items in this layout is one of the new transparencies from Prima. I am so in love with everything Prima and the transparencies are to die for. Toss in some of the glitter alphas from Making Memories and the new Effervescence punch by Fiskars and lots of Stickles glitter glue and I was one happy camper.

I am very pleased with this month's challenge results. I can not wait to see what Beth will have us do next. We get the month of April off, but that won't keep me from scrapping. I have a bunch of new stuff to play with so stay tuned.

Hugs,
Heidi
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

i am in awe right now dude... amazing job!!

Jenny B in Indy said...

Love it!!
I have this one sheet of paper from that line and now I have an idea on how to use it! Thanks chica! You rock!!!

Post a Comment