Monday, December 22, 2008

Blogging Buddy Christmas Card Exchange

I am pretty new to this blogging thing, but I have to tell you I have met some wonderful people through this blog. One of the them is Jenny from Scrap Happy Mama. She and I exchanged Christmas cards and when it arrived I was so excited that I immediately put it up on my door with all the other Christmas card I have received this season. I didn't even think to scan it in and share it with all of you. But here it is now, better late than never. Isn't it beautiful? I love the way she used the square brads for the tops of the ornaments. I never would have thought of that. I am so excited to have a new blogging friend. Thanks Jenny!





Hugs,
Heidi

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe.. you're welcome! I love that stamp set and was so excited to use it.. I've used it two years in a row, I just love it so much and knew you would probably like it since you are a fellow Christian.
Your card to me is absolutely gorgeous and proudly displayed on my fireplace mantle :)

Post a Comment