Monday, December 29, 2008

Post Holiday Back To Work Monday Blues



I am back at the office today. BIG BUMMER! I was so enjoying my time off. Then, to top it off, I have had so many late nights these past few days that when it came time to settle in last night so that I could get to bed at a decent hour, I just could not sleep. I was wide awake. I tossed and turned. I guess I finally fell asleep sometime after 1 AM. So at 5:30AM this morning when my alarm went off, you can imagine the pain and suffering I endured as I slung my legs over the side of the bed. BIG YAWN. My boss is in the office too, but I hinted to him that I was not likely to be too productive today. He laughed and said "ok".

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas. For New Years I am planning on staying at home with my boys; keeping it pretty low key. What are your New Year's Plans?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Heidi! So glad you got some scrappin time in. Enjoy your low key night with the boys.
Laura Sexton

Post a Comment