Wednesday, December 31, 2008

RAK and Happy New Year



It's New Year's Eve and me and my boys are spending a quiet evening at home. I visited with friends earlier this evening and now I have settled into my jammies and will wait for the midnight hour. My husband is working tonight :-( but we will be calling him at the stroke of twelve.
Today I received an amazing package of scrapping goodies in the mail from my new blogging friend Jenny. She made the sweetest card and sent me some wonderful Christmas Stickers, brads and epoxies from the Cloud 9 Christmas Is... collection, some really cool rock star chipboard which will work wonderfully on my son's guitar layouts and this wonderful Beyond The Page 2008 tabbed album. I was totally surprised by this wonderful gift. Jenny you are so sweet; Thank You So Very Much. Such a wonderful blessing to start this new year.
I pray that you all will have a wonderful new year; that it will be prosperous, be filled with much joy, good health, and all of God's Wonderful Blessings.
To all of you, Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Heidi

1 comments:

Jenny B in Indy said...

You're very welcome :)

Post a Comment