Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Have Been Nominated for A Blog Award!!!


I am so excited!!! I was awarded two blog awards by Jenny B . My first ever! Thanks Jenny you are so sweet. I love your blog and I love that we have become great blogging friends!
I must now pass this award on to 5 of my favorite blogs and they are:
All your blogs are wonderful and I follow them faithfully!
Rules for the Kreative Blogger Award: The winner may put the logo on their blog. Put a link to the person who sent you the award. Nominate 5 blogs, with links to their blogs. Leave a message for your nominees.

2 comments:

Jenny B in Indy said...

You're so welcome!
I love the first one.. I've been secretly hoping to get it since I started my blog.. tee hee.

Sarah Rice said...

thank you SO much for the blog award *I dont know how i missed this until now* xoxo

Post a Comment