Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Twas The Night Before the Night Before Christmas...

...and all through the house, the wrapping paper is flying! My hubby and I have been frantically wrapping up all the gifts and they are all nestled under the tree. I think we used up every inch of paper, tape, ribbon and gift box. It's all gone. Even the stuff we had left over from last year. But IT IS DONE!

Tomorrow I have to work, just for 1/2 a day, and then I will be off for the rest of the week. I have gifts to deliver in the afternoon and then it will home to be with the fam. The kiddos are so excited about Christmas they can hardly contain themselves.

Tonight we made one last Indianapolis Colts purchase for my little Colts fanatic (man will he ever be over the moon for this gift) but ssshhhhhh it's a surprise. I will tell you more about it later; for now it is a secret!

It is going to be a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait to share all the details with you.
God Bless you all and I wish you Merry Christmas

Hugs.
Heidi

0 comments:

Post a Comment