Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This Man







This Man is my blessing from God.

This Man is my strength.

This Man is my reality check.

This Man is my sanity.

This Man is what hold me together when I feel like I can't go another day.

This Man makes me see the humor in life.

This Man can make me laugh like no one else I have ever known.

This Man knows my strengths.

This Man knows my weaknesses.

This Man's hugs are the best EVER.

This Man makes me feel safe.

This Man makes me feel loved.

This Man can get on my very last nerve yet make my heart melt as soon as he smiles.

This Man is the reason I have two beautiful boys.

This Man gives me everything I want and need; selflessly.

This Man has taught me not to take myself too seriously.

This Man is courageous.

This Man is giving.

This Man is loyal.

This Man is kind.

This Man is loving.

This Man is my husband, and I adore him.

Happy Anniversary Baby.

Thank you for giving me 14 wonderful years.

I Love You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment